Ha, ha, ha
I saw Ironic Mom’s blog on lunches or perhaps it should have said Confessions of Lunches.
1. Left fruit not eaten in lunch, only to realize the next day it was moldy. Picky kids.
2. Butter sandwiches. I actually think these are okay, I mean it was real butter and the bread was multigrain and they ate it.
3. Cereal in bag. Well I did throw in some raisins and nuts (although they came back, but the cereal was eaten)
4. All packed product. You know what I mean, pre-packed pretzels, granola bars, fruit bar and lunchables.
5. Water. I do send my kids water in a water bottle. Possibly I should learn to put the bottle in the dishwasher once in awhile, that would prevent the mold I saw on the lid!!!
Seriously the kids are getting fed, and still growing, what more can you ask for.
- Happy National Cereal Day! Celebrate with 25 delicious cereal recipes (examiner.com)
- Concession Stands Are The Devil (thebestme4me.wordpress.com)